Friday, June 26, 2009

THE ILLICIT PURCHASE

Alright, in an attempt to make this whole blogging thing work, I snuck out today and bought an HP mini, which is essentially a blackberry on steriods. Signora Trinca -- who is worried that this vacation is going to bankrupt us -- was in Detroit dropping off Jack-Jack at grandma's. Lindsay, the dogs (on their way to doggy summer camp on Eastern Shore), and I made a commando like move on Best Buy. It was a classic daddy purchase -- in and out of the store in less than 10 minutes. Now, I have to figure out how to make my sausage-like fingers fit on these ity bity keys. I guess if I can learn to drink coffee, email, and weave in and out of traffic like a true Washingtonian, I will also learn how to sit in a Roman coffee shop and type on mini-me. We leave in the morning! Ciao, baby

1 comment:

  1. Remember, there is Spell Check on the dashboard when you post!!! Have fun.
    xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete